- MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Utah. Salt Lake City, Utah. (January 2002 – July 2004)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunications Engineering, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Eng, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India. (January 1997- September 2000)
- 7 years of research experience in MRI, key areas of focus include dynamic cardiac MRI and image processing techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of different data formats and MR scanner systems from different OEMs.
- Proficient with parallel imaging reconstruction techniques.
- Significant systems engineering experience and proficiency in different control variables / protocols / parameters and configuration formats on scanners from multiple OEMs.
- Proficient with developing algorithms and simulation codes to assess coil performance in terms of SNR, g-factors, B1 and B0 distortions.